Saturday, December 22, 2007

hello

This week I have had plenty to blog about but absotively no time to do it. I now find myself with a few minutes to I'll start with the beginning of the week.

By far, the highlight of the week was my birthday present from Marcy. As she typically does, she fed my cycling obsession with a set of the new Nokian Gazza 294 studded tires. With these bad boys, commutes like the one this week will go from downright scary in spots to just plain fun. Not to mention they will allow worry free snowmobile trail riding (worry free from ice at least, they do little to deal with the throttle twisting pollution belching snowmobiles themselves). More on that later.

studded for her pleasure


In addition to the tires, Marcy also supplied me with a kick ass beer and a delish turtle cheese cake. I'm not sure if either should be on my diet but hell, it was my b'day so bottoms up!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jason said...

Happy birthday Stud!

mmmm beer and cheescake!

Wheels said...

Feliz cumpleanos! I'll bet that cheescake looked like the deer carcass when you were finished with it!

rick is! said...

you got that right! it didn't know what was coming...