Tuesday, January 23, 2007

For Tizzom's eyes only

This one goes out to Tizzom. Here is the full Damariscotta Route 66 loop. I was able to get out and ride the whole thing on Sunday. Its now 100% rideable (very tough at times but rideable) and will only get better as we get more snow so that the snowmobiles will get their butts out there and pack it all down. Click on the LINK to go to the Motion Based page for the gps info.



Enough of that. Here's an off the wall question. Exactly how gay is it to have your legs waxed? My thinking is that since a good portion of us shave our legs already it can't be that much of a leap to give the gams the ole wax-er-oo. Just wondering because shaving sucks monkey nuts and waxing, while being more painful, at least doesn't have to be done as often. Sound off!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice. I'm not sure the next time i'm headed up there. maybe this winter...

i'd love to get an edge for my trip to NZ/AU. it would be pretty darned fun!

T

rick is! said...

damn, NZ/AU? I once went to SCHZ/NT and it was the BL/ZE. Should be sweet. Let me know when you're in the area.

Jason said...

I think a nice trip to a day spa for a waxing and pampering is just what I need to feel pretty again.

I've often thought the pros must wax. The shave jobs are just too good.

burp.

later.

rick is! said...

you got it my man.