Friday, January 19, 2007

crooked cogs

I just got done listening to a bunch of pod-casts from CrookedCog.com while watching the seconds tick by on this Friday afternoon. I've been a subscriber to the podcast for a while now but haven't checked it in months. The last one that I listened to was an interview with Mike Riemer from Salsa Cycles. Pretty interesting interview and cool to hear about some of the history of Salsa. Some good stuff. It was also interesting because it was released in September of last year and Mike obviously wanted to talk about the unveiling of the mamasita but was not at liberty to do so.

Good Friday afternoon stuff.

You can check out their podcasts HERE. Unfortunately though, it appears the Mike Riemer interview is no longer on the site since its so old. If I wasn't such a technoweenie I could probably find it but I'll leave that up to you suckers. Or else is there some way for me to make my I-Tunes copy available?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the podcast!

And you can see links to older episodes be clicking "Previous Entries" at the bottom of the page.

rick is! said...

like I said, I'm a techno-weenie. Thanks for the info.