Wednesday, December 27, 2006

more edge

Marcy thought my post from yesterday didn't convey my amount of excitement about receiving the Garmin Edge for Christmas. I tried to explain that it was a super busy day at work and I simply didn't have time to do a real post but I wanted to get something, ANYTHING!, up so that was what I did. Just to be sure you understand my lust for this item, I've included a couple of extra pics. The first is me as I opened the box at my parents place on xmas eve. The second was a pic Marcy snuck of me on the pot playing with my (electronic) toy. I apologize for the almost ass shot.

















thanks for checking in.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

rick is! said...

hey, why did you delete the first comment? good stuff.

Jason said...

Shit, I missed the 1st comment! Not sure what's sexier- the Garmin, the pink shirt, or the shot on the shitter. Marcy has a good eye.

j

rick is! said...

only a real man can pull off a pink shirt. Especially in a family full of rednecks!