Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Vandy

Pretty slow around these parts recently. With the mtb race season coming to a close, I’ve been focusing on getting shit done that has been neglected all summer (mostly just catching up on work so far) and therefore haven’t been getting out on the bikes much. Of course, riding is tough when both you road bike and mountain bike are busted up and essentially unrideable. Thankfully I do have my ss and cx bikes to rely on for the time being though. Speaking of which, the Van Dessell is pretty much ready to roll. I’ve been tweaking it a bit each time I take it out and I think I have everything pretty much dialed (with the exception of adjusting the toe of the brakes) so I will do the final bar wrap soon. Being back on the Van D. has reminded me how much I enjoy riding this bike. There is something really nice about a single speed on the road. Hopefully it’ll also be nice on cx courses. Time will tell.

Now out with the spy photos.



 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jason said...

Sweet build up. Ride it hard (you know what I mean, pervert!)

You can probably guess what color my old CX bike (no trainer bike) is? Yep. Lime/neon green.

later.