Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I feel bad, sort of

After riding in the rain this morning, I hung up my riding clothes in the mechanical closet to dry.  The mechanical closet is rarely used and because of the boiler, it tends to be a bit warmer than the rest of the building so it makes for a good place to dry clothes.  Usually.  Well, it turns out that today was the day that the phone people were coming in to reprogram some of the phones and they need to work in, you guessed it, the mechanical closet.  Of course I didn’t know this until they had been here for a while and I just happened to notice my clothing moved.  The poor bastard had to rearrange my dirty, road grit covered, damp riding duds in order to get to the phone panels.  He even had to move my shorts.  Thankfully I had turned them right side out before hanging them up, which I usually don’t do because they dry better inside out.  I’m thinking that I should bring in one of those plastic laundry racks for future drying purposes so this doesn’t happen again.  Sorry phone dude.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

yea
I have heard a few remarks about my soiled chamois
hold on
that
never mind