Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Rode My Bike!

For the first time in a week and a half and only the third time in the last month, I actually rode my bike.  It was only a 25 minute commute but I'll take it.  The good news is that the leg felt fine and I can shake the junk out of the legs before this weekend's 100 mile charity ride in the Dempsey Challenge (yes, I linked you to my fund raising page.  I'd be eternally grateful if you found it within yourself ((and wallet)) to make a contribution.  Especially Thom since I gave you money for your stupid Clamato challenge and you didn't follow through.  Pay up suckah!).  I haven't done a 100 mile ride in I don't know how long.  It's been well over a year but earlier in the season I did have a few 70 milers.  Fak it.  It's only a ride, not a race, so I'll be fine

And, for your viewing pleasure, I give you a video showing exactly what I look like when I think that I'm taking a self pic when I'm actually taking video.  Quick glances to see why the flash isn't going off, trying to keep my mouth shut (no luck there) and generally looking like an idiot in front of passing traffic (none in video but I had cars approaching me from both directions).  Be thrilled.

No comments: