Thursday, May 06, 2010


It's 'appening

Well, I swore to myself that I wouldn't follow a structured training plan this season. I haven't had the mental fortitude to deal with it so far this season and I figured that one or two group rides a week plus a race on the weekend would be enough. Theoretically it would be but as usual, life and the weather has gotten in the way. So it's time for plan B. Plan A is still to fly by the seat of my pants but I'm going to throw some structure in so that when I'm forced to miss the all important group ride/race all won't be lost.

Argh, I'm already throwing up in my mouth a bit at the thought of road intervals. Ick.

Tonight is another attempt at a mtb ride with the Bathers. Of course, it was beautiful yesterday, will be beautiful again tomorrow but today? Well, today there is a ride planned so that can only mean one thing. Yep, predicted rain all day. The only up side is that the Bath trails handle the rain well and it's supposed to clear up before the end of the day. Finners crossed.


No comments: